Jacob found a lot of fun things to do to pass the time away on the beach. He loved boogie boarding and was out in the water for the majority of the time but he also loved to find sea-creatures......yes, living things - dont worry, only small ones! Somehow he also developed a gift for finding them. Maybe it was because most days he built himself a "sand-arm" which resembled "THE ROCK" from the Fantastic 4 (2nd pic) and tricked the living stuff in the sand to believe he was one of them??? haha.....He and his cousin Ethan found a Blue Button Jellyfish that looked really cool (that's a picture of it in the green bucket) and he found tons of baby clams (3rd pic). He developed some method of digging for them and each time brought up a little living clam that spit water. When he put it back on the watery sand, it would burrow its way into the sand until it disappeared. It was cool to watch and he was more than excited about it.
Another tradition we kept this year was all going to Dairy Queen together to get treats. It's so hot and muggy in Florida that anything cold tastes good - but when its a Blizzard or Banana Split or chocolate covered ice-cream cone - it tastes great! We did that our last nite there.






1 comments:
That looks like so much fun and I am very impressed by Jacob! I might actually try scuba if I could trick sharks into thinking I was a reef!
Post a Comment