Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hitting the beach

We have been having SUCH a good time here at New Smyrna Beach, FL. This is our third and final week. It's been great hanging out and relaxing. We go out to the beach about 11 every day and hangout (boogie board, building castles and sunbathing) until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. We head to the condo, via the pool, for lunch and head back to the pool once we eat. In the late afternoon we head back to the condo and relax for the night! Sam is terrified of burning so he puts on his clown makeup in the morning and that takes him through the day....haha! The kids are loving building sandcastles and the boys LOVE boogie boarding. I'm content melting away in the sun until I can't handle it and then I hit the waves! We LOVE it!!!!





0 comments: