Monday, April 26, 2010

Sticky Notes (Edition #3)

We're redoing the girls room. We took everything off their walls and it looks like a new room. I couldn't resist taking a picture of these before we took them off the wall. I seriously love this little girl that is quickly becoming a young woman! We went shopping last week because she seriously had zero summer clothes. She was in the dressing room within 15 minutes (YES at ROSS) with 5 or 6 outfits and we left with 13 items for under $80. She definitely knows what she wants! We grabbed golden spoon and chatted. I love these little dates that we have and I love her!
1. Be who you wanna to be!
I wanna be a great friend (i already am!) I also wanna be a teacher, vet, but a cheerleader the most!
2. Follow who you want to follow
I wanna follow Jesus because he was and is a great example. I love him!
3. Stand Up for yourself!
I have stood up for myself many times! and for friends. How about you?
4. Live the life of many BFF's
I already have about 10 bffs but my goal is to make way more! How about you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these, so cute!

shaunandnina said...

She is so great!

ABBOTTLAND said...

She is a girl who knows who she is. That is awesome Kim, what a comfort that must be to you. I still remember when she was born and when I lived with you guys. I loved having that time with her when she was a baby. She's just beautiful from the inside out.
~Mandy

The Brock Family said...

What a great "young Lady" you guys are raising!!! Love it!

The Allison Family said...

Oh my goodness...Baili is such an inspiration! I KNOW you are VERY PROUD of her, I am! Whatever you're doing Kim, keep it up! Lots of hugs, Tammy =)