
I finally certified to teach Zumba in September of this year. I've taken classes for over three years and LOVE it. Zumba is what introduced me to Latin dance and where I found my love and passion for Salsa music and dancing. Lyla has been telling me to certify for years and so I finally broke down and bit the bullet - I'm so00000 glad I did.
The full day training was amazing and so worth the money that I paid. Jani Roberts - who is a master trainer and had taught a master class I attended last year - was our instructor. She is amazing and so full of energy and personality. We danced most of the day and I was pretty tired by the end of it but ready to conquer the world of fitness and TEACH!!!!
I was hired at the YMCA and teach a basic Zumba class once a week. I also got hired at my gym *Las Vegas Athletic Club* and amazingly got my own class very quickly. I love my Thursday class at W. Sahara.
I'm teaching at some of the local High Schools. I love working with the teenagers and taught the cheerleaders at Shadow Ridge last week which was SUPER fun because they followed so easily. I have appointments to teach the High School dance team in the new year.

2 comments:
That is so awesome! I am so glad that you did that too. wish I was there to take a class. What a fun job to have. Congrats
WOW! Congratulations on doing what you love! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment