nope, its the not fourth of July, but it is getting Springy here in Las Vegas and we love going to Floyd Lamb Park. It seems as though its always around this time of year, when we realize Sam is going to be gone a lot more with his business, that we get the idea of going to the park. This day we took a picnic, bikes, scooters and cousin Lucy with us to hang out for a few hours. We had a good time. I have to record, even though Jacob will probably hate us if he ever reads this, but it was so funny. We were trying to eat our food and bees kept flying around us and near the food. Jacob was TOTALLY freaking out, I mean really out of control. Even when there wasn't a bee by him he was hitting his hands against his head and running away from nothing.....Sam and I were laughing so hard and other people in the park where looking at us wondering if our son needed help? Then Ryan got in on the action and the two decided that it would be much safer if they ate their lunch in the van. We were still laughing at how ridiculous they were being. When the wind would blow past them they would both start running around in circles as if a swarm was on them.
Later on when we coaxed them out of the van to play some ball, Jacob said something to the effect of, "you don't know what its like to have a phobia.....I am scarred for life now because you put me in jeopardy of being stung...." Oh goodness.......you can see the hesitation in their faces when I tried to take a picture of them.
We were saying how
entertaining it will be when the boys grow up and go on scout camps and have to deal with squirrels, snakes or bobcats......glad we wont have to try calm them down then. Bless their future leaders hearts, ha ha!




1 comments:
Aww cute pics. Haha, I can totally imagine Jacob ;) Looks like you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment