I got promo (free) tickets for the Donny & Marie show from LVAC where I teach. The first time I went I took some crazy ladies from my ward....ma gurl furends! What a memorable night. It was the night of the E.D.C. (electric daisy festival) so some of the people we saw were dressed....well actually they may have forgotten to get dressed and I had to cover my eyes more than once! eeekkkk! Scary, scary! We on the other hand were fully clothed and had a blast, as if you can't tell from these pictures!
A few nights later Amanda, her cousin and miss Baili came with me again. The show is great. Clean & entertaining. I was floored at how well Donny & Marie sing, they are truly talented. Marie sang "Pie Jesu", an operatic, beautiful song dedicated to her son who died last year. They sang some of their most famous songs as well as some Broadway hits. They have been performing for 50 years!
I think all that clean living is serving them well :)
I eat fish now
12 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment