Sunday, June 3, 2012

A little funny....

I subbed in Kamis primary class today.  The kids were pretty entertaining.  I only had 5 but one or two wanted to crawl under the seats, lie on the floor, look at my phone, tell me about the cat/dog/lizard or brush their teeth with a little toothbrush that was the handout from sharing time.  We played a game where I described a scripture scene and the kids had to tell me what story I was talking about from the scriptures.  One of the stories was about when Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights.  I described that "someone bad" tried to test the Savior by telling him to use his divine powers to save himself.  When I asked the kids who the person was....Kami raised her hand and started yelling in excitement.....SATAN SATAN.....eh ya....."you're right Kami"  Then she made that face she makes, a little squint to the side and said, "well I don't mean "yay satan", "I mean LIKE....it was Satan"
I just thought it was funny and a little inappropriate!  eeek.....

0 comments: