Saturday, August 11, 2012

Funny Olympics

Sometimes Often., when I'm feeling lazy, I wear my hair in a bun.  I also wear it back when I dance salsa because....well.... I sweat A LOT and its just easier out of my way.  So Sam took me to the "Rockin Ranch" in Ormond Beach the other night for Salsa/Latin dancing.  There's not much point in wearing make up because of the sweat but I did put some on to cover my sunburned face.  I had blue eyeliner and bright red lipstick.  Ok the lipstick is new.....I like it.....but its a change for me, I try to stay more on the neutral side, but I was feeling edgy when I bought it.
Before we got in the elevator, Sam said something like, "you've got a lot of makeup on....you look like a synchronized swimmer"  Ehhh ok?  We've been watching the Olympics every night so I wasn't totally offended at his comment and didn't kick him in the groin :)
When we got to the place a very little old man, who I remember from last year, but am pretty sure he didn't remember me, said "ohhh you look like you belong in the Olympics tonight"  Phhhfffffff!!! Really????
then

Tonight we watched the men's final diving. Wow!  They're amazing.  I don't know what to say about some of the Olympic attire.  I mean I understand when you're doing something so physical you've got to have the right gear on but sometimes we just laugh at the limited amount of gear.  In diving I guess they do better when they have less speedo on?
Sam and I cracked up laughing when Jacob mentioned that all the divers have "very long stomachs"  hee hee.....maybe if they wore granny panties they would be so "long"?

0 comments: