Our bedroom door flings open. In walks Kami, strutting around, batting eyelids, posing like McKayla Maroney from the womens US Olympic team, rambling about something that made no sense. Singing in an operatic voice.
Sam: "Ah no, I'm not doing this, I'm not putting up with this Kim"
Me: (laughing out loud trying to hide underneath the covers on our bed)
Kami: waltzing around the room like a 14 year old Broadway diva, shaking and shimmying
Sam (under his breath): "I can't handle this, look what you created.....a monster....M.O.N.S.T.E.R
We both cracked up laughing, while Kami posses like she just stuck a major dismount!
![]() |
| Posing like MaKayla Maroney @ Houston Airport |
![]() |
| Kami killing time in Houston Airport on our way home from FL |
I reminded them that I pronounce "aaron" correctly because they say "Erin" for "Aaron" If you're confused don't worry...........we all are - obviously!
I was trying hard to leave church today but I seem to get stuck walking down the hallways. I just have to say hi to everyone I meet, or at least that's how the kids like to describe it. They were getting irritated and worked up. Baili had turned back into a snotty teenager,
This after a conversation over the weekend about how I used to waste time "chatting" unnecessarily to people on facebook.
Status: Kim is listening to smart mouthing from her kids
Tonight the kids got back to school blessings from Sam...........
Me: "Lets calm down so we can invite the spirit"
Ryan: "will he come through the garage?"
I was sitting in the living room the other day and Jacob showed up looking like this (to the left)After realizing I didn't need to call 911 and report a creeper in my house, he told me this was his Halloween costume for this year....ahem, it's still August???? This............is what the oldest Spiderman costume looked like, he announced. The one from the comics. The one based in the 1920's. The one that looks like a bank robber swimming laps. The one Jacob wants to wear at Halloween. The one that consists of a snow suit two sizes too small, Ryan's black church vest, my peacoat he somehow found in a tote, a beanie pulled down over his face to look like a balaclava and all topped off with a pair of swim goggles????
If you have not pee'd yourself by now, you must have had to view this sight in real life.



0 comments:
Post a Comment