Saturday, July 6, 2013

Las Vegas Salsa Congress

One of my favorite times of the year......when latin dancers from all over the world come to Vegas to teach, learn, perform and dance at the Tropicana Casino.  This year I went to Friday/Saturday workshops, but I learned from last year, to pace myself and not go to every single class all day long.  As always, the workshops are amazing, they even had Zumba this time!
World class and world famous instructors teaching Salsa on1 and on2, ladies styling, partnering, pachanga and my all time favorite, Salsaton!  After a quick nap, I headed back both nights to see the shows and then dance the night away.  Both nights I had to ice my feet when I got home because they were so sore!  It was still worth it.....haha!  I appreciate that Sam supports me and helps me get to this congress every year.  He knows how much I love Salsa but especially love learning new things and being with people that are so passionate about latin dance, as I am.
                          
                     

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Holy crap you look hot! what a fun weekend!!!

Laurel said...

Holy crap you look amazing!!! what a fun weekend.

Laurel said...

Holy crap you look amazing!!!

Laurel said...

Holy crap you look amazing!