Sunday, April 18, 2010

Long Time No Blog

aaahhhh, I was doing so good blogging often and then life got busy. Here's the cliff notes of what weve been up to for the last couple of weeks.
1. Visited "ma gurlz" in Utah for Spring Break. Had fun catching up, eating, laughing and playing ROCK BAND with Selena, Mattie & Celeste, while all 14 kids ran crazy at Selena's house! Talking about 14....it's been fourteen years since we all met at Ricks College - now that's crazy!!
2. Drove up to Trudi in Burley, ID to see my newest nephew, sweety pie...NOAH. I held him TONS, hung out with Trudi & Tyler (still holding Noah), watched American Idol (curse you Tim Urban) and ate more food........
Seriously Noah....could I love you any more???? NO....

This is the face he kept giving me for his ongoing photo shoot. Every time Trudi left the room she would return to find me snapping away with either my camera or my phone. I didn't want to forget his every cute moment.
I feel like he's thinking...."are you serious woman, lose the camera, can't a kid sleep without constant snapping....?"
3. Stayed with Nikki and her family for a few days in Eagle Mtn, Utah...Shopped till we dropped (almost) and had Easter egg cookie decorating and basket hunting before we left to drive home


I think the Easter bunny was super creative this year and must have had a great time decorating plain old black buckets for the kids, because they sure are cute!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boo to Tim.....UNTIL he ROCKED the Beatles song. Who knew he had it in him????? (i guess all the 12 year old girls with cell phones)

shaunandnina said...

I loved seeing you guys! Let's do it again! :)

The Allison Family said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun! I hope you plan a trip to visit Beverly this summer, so we can see you too! Or you can plan a trip to visit us and go visit her...either way =) We miss you guys! Lots of love, Tammy