............is this guy (Tim Urban) still on American Idol? Its basically because 12 & 13 year old little girls spend half the night voting to keep him on the stage singing scary songs and sliding across the stage (ref to his "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" performance) Uuuuggghh it makes me mad every week I have to suffer through his smug little smile and pretend "SHOCK" when he's NOT kicked off Idol. Come on AMERICA......we dont have to live the SANJAYA SYNDROM again (another annoying contestant from season 6). PLUS he looks like NODDY....a cartoon character from my childhood and that's just not cute!Im at Trudi & Tylers place - really its NOAH's PALACE - in Idaho. I got here yesterday and am totally in love with baby Noah. He is seriously a cutie and I would be happy if we just sit around all day today and Trudi lets me hold him......I sorta feel like im hogging him from her until its feeding time.
I haven't taken pictures yet (because Ive been holding him non-stop) so I will today but my fav so far is this one.........
How could everything in the world not just be perfect when you see this little face?


1 comments:
Tim Urban has got to go. I should record my face when he doesn't get kicked off....it's much more realistic.
Post a Comment