On the morning of my birthday when the kids and Sam woke me up (in true devine tradition) each of them gave me a gift and hugs and kisses. Then Jacob said that he had a presentation for me. He pulled out all these things that I recognized from his bedroom. He arranged them on top of a tin box, in a specific way. It took a minute. He held up his Tae Kwon Do Medal and he said...."this represents all the things you helped me LEARN and EARN"The items on the tin box are all Book of Mormon characters and a CTR (choose the right) guy. It was such a special gift from him. Jacob is so caring and kind. I appreciated that he put such thought into his gift and it meant a lot to me. It brought me to tears.....

3 comments:
Okay, I can't keep up with all your updates lol, but I love them and keep em coming. The boys birthday pics are great and the cherry pie from Ryan and Jacob's gift is so precious. I love all the pics and can't wait for the Christmas ones :) Love you all!!
I have read all the updates, so here is the comment: YOUR kids are getting too old and grown-up!!!! What is happening?! I love them all ,and you have a lot to be proud of! Sure love and miss you guys. Happy Birthday all around!
jacob has always been such a sweet boy, young man now. He'll be taller than me in a minute. And Ryan, you really never know what he is thinking, but he is definitely a sweetheart. So sweet that your kids are making you cry, in a good way.
~Mandy
Post a Comment